I don’t know what happened. I haven’t written or posted or much for a month or so. Life, as it so often does, got in the way of writing and a bit in the way of healthy eating. So my weight loss has slowed down, but I am still losing weight. Here is a brief bullet pointed update of the last 2 months.
- Giraffe do a Penang bang salad where you can order the dressing on the side. It is rammed full of speed and every time I have one, I get a loss that week… coincidence? Perhaps not, because I am probably in the right mindset if I’m ordering a salad and not a greasy burger!
- There is an amazing tuna pasta bake recipe on the sw website that has rocked my world. It’s lush hot or cold.
- I have an actual one year old… and he is a babe!
- Exercise is bad for my ankle… so my ankle has asked me to stop.
- I was a bridesmaid and actually felt nice in my dress, although growing the giant baby human has left me with boobs that I do not know what to do with!
- Blue Mondays at yo sushi have got so much better since the last time I went. You can order stuff, it’s awesome.
- I DID A PERFECT WEEK! I wrote down and counted everything. I went away for the weekend and was starving when I was out so went to a shop because I thought I might pass out… I bought some cooked turkey and two boiled eggs!! What the actual bejesus is that? I’m going to go for a perfect week again… just decided… just then… I’m gonna do it… maybe.
- Subway salads are the future
- You can save an over synned week with speed foods.
- No bread BBQs are a thing. We had so much salad and fruit salad and some jelly and yogurt combination my mother concocted that people ate and liked!
- PIMMS! Or whatever Lidl are calling their version of the stuff. Extremely weak, in a jug with crazy amounts of fruit and ice. Hardly a syn in it and loads of speed.
- How bloody good is The Greatest Showman?!
- I got my club 10 tonight
As always my attitude to slimming stays the same. I would rather lose half a pound a week and enjoy the occasional extra glass of wine or a larger piece of cheese, or a chicken wrap from best kebab with BBQ sauce or large bar of fruit and nut to commiserate another failed interview attempt, than lose 3 pounds a week and desperately crave these things. I am still mostly using my syns on healthy things like sushi or olives or feta cheese so that I will eat my lunch. I only ever aim to have 10 so I don’t have to count the skimmed milk in my cups of tea.
This week I am going to try a new recipe from a non sw cookbook and work out the syns
I will aim for another perfect week.